-
Well I'm in! I've officially been a Knoppix user for 20 minutes. After getting past the setup in German, i managed to change the language (Thanks to looking on here!). Its nice, but Alien! I love it.
Only quarm so far is when i close windows, the squares breaking up! Its a tad annoying. I can't find anything in the preferences tab.
I think C Language is going to be the way ahead. I'm looking for a bit of fun. nothing too serious yet.
Alll in all im hooked!!
Ginner
Similar Threads
-
By tofergregg in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-18-2004, 03:31 AM
-
By WJensch in forum German Forum
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-16-2004, 02:24 PM
-
By trav618 in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-25-2004, 03:54 AM
-
By Jazz1 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-23-2004, 11:25 PM
-
By translator in forum General Support
Replies: 13
Last Post: 06-26-2003, 08:29 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Lot of 5 Cisco 10G SFP+ 850nm 300m Transceiver Module P/N: SFP-10G-SR-10-2415-03
$15.00

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99

Lot of 10 ARISTA SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR SFP LC Connector Optic Transceiver Module
$60.72