-
Absolute Beginner Here.
Hello all.
I'm a total Newb. Not a newb to computers but to Linux and programming/code etc. Having been brought up with just windows, I am excited by the prospect of sampling and using other platforms. My first ever step was a few years ago to convert my internet browser to Firefox. My intrigue has spread from there.
I'll try to read all the notices etc, before I start to ask bone questions. Please help me through, and bear with me if at times I don' seem to grasp everything your trying to explain.
I understand my first target should be to learn a "language" HTML is obviously a must. Any help or hints are much welcome!
Hello to all, and here's to a new beginning of learning and using Knoppix!
Ginner
Similar Threads
-
By tofergregg in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-18-2004, 03:31 AM
-
By WJensch in forum German Forum
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-16-2004, 02:24 PM
-
By trav618 in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-25-2004, 03:54 AM
-
By Jazz1 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-23-2004, 11:25 PM
-
By translator in forum General Support
Replies: 13
Last Post: 06-26-2003, 08:29 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

CISCO CVR-X2-SFP10G X2 to SFP+ 10GB 74-6321-03 Converter Module *Lot of 14”
$115.19

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Lenovo 00YK615 Intel X710-DA2 10GbE 2-port SFP+ PCI-E FC Network Adapter NIC
$27.99

Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$30.00

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99