You might want to try F-Secure Rescue CD 3.00 ISO Zip
at http://www.f-secure.com/linux-weblog...lease-3.00.zip
with a review at http://www.techmixer.com/free-f-secu...s-and-malware/.
Matti Ollikainen
Hi,
I installed knoppix adriane 6.2. Reason : scanning and cleaning my windows xp prof (that will not run anymore because of a virus in the bootsector).
I used clamav : but this only scan for viruses and do not clean them.
I there a good viruscleaner I can use in Knoppix that clean viruses on windows?
thanks
You might want to try F-Secure Rescue CD 3.00 ISO Zip
at http://www.f-secure.com/linux-weblog...lease-3.00.zip
with a review at http://www.techmixer.com/free-f-secu...s-and-malware/.
Matti Ollikainen
I've used the ClamAV program included in Knoppix succesfully to cleanup an infestation on a Windows system.Originally Posted by matollik
Krishna![]()
Hi;all that I can advise you is to pick up an antivirus from top ten best antiviruses http://www.best-antivirus.co/ and you will find the difference
hope it was usefull![]()
There is an online scanner as well (several, actually.) The one I've used is from Trend Micro, called HouseCall. It requires a small download to work in Iceweasel/Firefox, though, so maybe a stand-alone disk like the F-Secure one would be better.
Cheers!
Krishna![]()

Supermicro CSE-732 Mid-Tower Server Chassis w/ Supermicro X10DRi 2x Xeon E5-2620
$325.00
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
Supermicro E200-8D Barebones Server Chassis Xeon D-1528 X10SDV-6C-TLN4F 2x10GbE
$445.00
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
HP Proliant MicroServer HSTNS-5151 AMD Turion II Neo N40L CPU @ 1.50GHz 16Gb RAM
$174.99
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Opteron X3421 32GB DDR4 Intel X550 10GbE No HDD
$599.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00