I've got 6.2 and the clock display shows military 24 hour time. I want it to show 12 hour time but I've been unable to find how to make it happen. Any ideas?
I've got 6.2 and the clock display shows military 24 hour time. I want it to show 12 hour time but I've been unable to find how to make it happen. Any ideas?
Right click on the clock, choose "Digital Clock" Setting, change %R to %r, close.
Incredible. Thank you so much. Now please enlighten me, how did you know this?
GIYF (Google Is Your Friend) I entered "lxde clock format" in a google bar and voila

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$200.00
Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
LOT of 10 Cisco 30-1421-01 SFP-GE-T EXT 1000BASE-T RJ45 Copper SFP Transceiver
$97.99
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50