-
So I assume, when I need and want use my Polish keyboad only, I type 'pl' not 'us,pl'?
I chose Alt+Shift to toggle between keyboard layouts
I think it's possible to load it permanently at startup and there is no need to switch between, when there is only one layout?
Last edited by GizmoPlushie; 05-26-2010 at 09:47 AM.
Reason: additional question added
Similar Threads
-
By revmouse in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-28-2005, 06:19 PM
-
By rayk in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-26-2005, 06:37 AM
-
By TommyHill in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-11-2005, 04:58 AM
-
By CKLM in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-17-2004, 02:38 PM
-
By Nadrach in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-16-2004, 01:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$200.00

Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99