-
Live CD with Adobe Flash: how?
Okay, so I should preface this by saying I'm a fairly advanced Windows user but sort of an idiot when it comes to Linux. It's a personal failing. I'm working on it.
That out of the way, I'm trying to find a step-by-step way of adding Adobe Flash to a Knoppix Live CD. I'm not talking about adding it to a USB flash drive the CD uses for user data, I'm talking about making a completely standalone CD that actually has flash on it, so you could (for example) load up Youtube or Hulu the first time you put it in a computer, with no additional configuration or jiggery-pokery to be done. Press button, watch video.
I was going to type more here, but I realize I'd just be rephrasing the stuff up top.
Kthx.
Similar Threads
-
By frist in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-01-2008, 10:31 PM
-
By Uncle Stinky in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-03-2008, 09:52 AM
-
By Uncle Stinky in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-11-2008, 09:38 AM
-
By ocho in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-19-2007, 08:33 PM
-
By satimis in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-27-2006, 06:25 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

Supermicro E200-8D Barebones Server Chassis Xeon D-1528 X10SDV-6C-TLN4F 2x10GbE
$445.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

SuperMicro 4U CSE 847 36 Bay LFF Barebone 2x 1280W w/ 2x Bays 2.5 Rear w/Trays
$499.99

Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99