-
Senior Member
registered user
Themes Manager Slows Down HD Install/Bug?
I wonder if this is a bug.
I tried using the themes manager to change themes but after applying a theme(any theme i tried all four available) knoppix became cranky,very very slow in response to mouse clicks and almost unusable.
I had to reinstall the whole thing four times!
To check out, I tried it on a CD boot but themes manager worked fine on a cd based.
Perhaps this is not very important but I need to know if something is wrong with my install as it seems I am only the one with this problem.
thanks!
Similar Threads
-
By mimes in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 12-02-2004, 02:02 AM
-
By histo in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 11-02-2004, 08:21 PM
-
By javiergarza4 in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 03-06-2004, 09:23 AM
-
By slc in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-05-2003, 10:11 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99

Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95

Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95

IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00