Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: German Knoppix

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2

    German Knoppix

    When I downloaded Knoppix I must have selected one in German. Is it possible to change it to English or do I need to download another copy? I am not able to get into my computer because the config/sys is corrupt. Please help me select the proper version to download. The one I have now is Adriane_Knoppix version 6.2. The computer did start up, but I can't read a thing since it is German and the screen is not like the help file described...so I am thinking it is not the right program. Thanks for any help you can give.

  2. #2
    Moderator Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Asheville, NC, USA
    Posts
    528
    Take a look at the boot-time options, e.g. press F2 and/or F3 when booting; you can type in something like
    Code:
    knoppix lang=us
    Cheers!
    Krishna

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


HPE DL385 Gen10 Plus 2x EPYC 7513 1024GB DDR4 RAM 6x 6.4TB 2x 800G SAS 100G RAID picture

HPE DL385 Gen10 Plus 2x EPYC 7513 1024GB DDR4 RAM 6x 6.4TB 2x 800G SAS 100G RAID

$54229.00



HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS picture

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS

$199.00



Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On picture

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On

$450.00



Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset picture

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset

$129.99



New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G picture

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G

$449.99



Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram  240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ* picture

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*

$369.99



Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server picture

Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server

$689.00



Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3 picture

Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3

$219.99



Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC picture

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC

$250.00



Supermicro 505-2   Server picture

Supermicro 505-2 Server

$280.00