Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Need Help Remastering. WILL PAY

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4

    Need Help Remastering. WILL PAY

    I don't know whether it is appropriate to ask for paid help in this forum. If so, I apologize in advance. After many years in WIndows, I have finally been introduced to Linux and Knoppix. I am both stunned by the difficulty in learning Linux administration as well as mesmerized by the potential of Knoppix. Since my Linux class does not start for another month, I need online help setting up a dedicated machine for Knoppix remastering as I will have a need for several different flavors. I would be willing to pay for an online personal tutorial via VNC for anyone with the requisite skills. Contact me at JSear@mindspring with a quote, bid for this job.

    Once again, I hope that this is not an inappropriate request for this medium.

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    220
    Interesting. Looks like a a few weeks course on IRC/vnc and via email.

    I'd be glad to teach you .. just to see if I can teach anyone anything

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4
    Ghandalfar, Thanks for your reply. I will PM you.

Similar Threads

  1. new in remastering
    By grexk in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2005, 03:38 AM
  2. Remastering Suite V1.01 released! Easy Knoppix-Remastering
    By PrOCesSkIlL in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-02-2004, 01:32 AM
  3. Remastering
    By dugstratton in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-13-2004, 01:23 AM
  4. REMASTERING
    By papasi in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 08:59 PM
  5. Remastering Scripts : easy remastering
    By MichielioZ in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 12:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡ picture

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡

$109.99



Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P picture

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P

$149.99



Juniper EX4400-EM-4S expansion modules picture

Juniper EX4400-EM-4S expansion modules

$599.00



Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord picture

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord

$174.99



Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply picture

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply

$7299.99



Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99 picture

Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99

$24.99



Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic picture

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic

$79.86



Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC picture

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC

$8999.99



Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch picture

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch

$245.00



Juniper Networks AP33 Wireless Access Point Bluetooth WiFi 6 Cloud Managed NIB picture

Juniper Networks AP33 Wireless Access Point Bluetooth WiFi 6 Cloud Managed NIB

$54.99