-

Originally Posted by
Capricorny
Code:
knoppix@Microknoppix:~$ uname -a
Linux Microknoppix 2.6.32.6 #8 SMP PREEMPT Thu Jan 28 10:51:16 CET 2010 i686 GNU/Linux
Meant of course 6.2.1 with the standard kernel.
Haven't done any modifications at all - I might try to upgrade the kernel to see if the problems persist.
But, basically, I don't want to know about such things..

Okay. I try not to make a lot of assumptions, and I was just confused.
If it was my system, I'd probably just ignore it and restart as needed - but if I had a less technical person in the place who needed to be able to deal with it, it would be better if I made a script to do it and hooked that to something on the toolbar.
Cheers!
Krishna
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

DEC PDP-11/34 Front Panel Complete PDP11 RARE
$450.00

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00

Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00