Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Which Versions Have Installer?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7

    Which Versions Have Installer?

    The Knoppix 6.2 ISO I downloaded did not contain the installer program. Does anyone know which versions have the installer?

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    512
    What is the name of your ISO image?

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7
    I can't tell what ISO image I downloaded, but uname -r shows that I have kernel version 2.6.31.6 I know I have Ice Weasel 3.5.5 but that may be the same for all of them. Should I just try downloading the ISO again and seeing if it has the installer?

  4. #4
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    512
    I think you downloaded Knoppix 6.2.0 because it has kernel version 2.6.31. The latest Knoppix for free download is version 6.2.1 with kernel version 2.6.32. I would suggest that you download the newer version because there were some bug fixes.

    The installer for installation on flash media is called flash-knoppix. If you want to install Knoppix on HDD you can use the progam 0wn. I never saw a Knoppix V 6.2 without any installer. If you open a root terminal you should be able to run one of the installer programs.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7
    I sucessfully installed. Thank you for the help. I read the old information on the wiki and it said there was a knx command.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡ picture

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡

$109.99



Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P picture

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P

$149.99



Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45 picture

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45

$59.99



Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch picture

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch

$245.00



Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC picture

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC

$10499.99



Juniper Networks SRX300-SYS-JB Rev: A Network Switch picture

Juniper Networks SRX300-SYS-JB Rev: A Network Switch

$120.00



Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic picture

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic

$79.86



Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact  Switch picture

Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch

$179.99



Juniper EX2300-24P 24-port Gigabit RJ-45 PoE 4-port 10Gb SFP+ Network Switch picture

Juniper EX2300-24P 24-port Gigabit RJ-45 PoE 4-port 10Gb SFP+ Network Switch

$89.99



Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord picture

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord

$174.99