anyone knows if it will work on here?
Anyone got Knoppix to work on this laptop? If so, how long does the battery last?
anyone knows if it will work on here?
![]()
I got it working on my 2140. I would expect it should work the same on the 2135.
I have not yet worked out the issues with starting up with a wireless LAN (802.11b) card in the PCMCIA slot... the detection sequence hangs. But if I leave the slot empty, I boot up ok.
Haven't run it for long periods at a stretch yet, but the battery should go 3-4 hours, same as in winblows.
I'll be working with this as I get more time.
good luck!
Mike

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$166.24
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$165.58
Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00
Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99
Mainframe Computer Data Punch Card Lot of 50 Orange 80 Column IBM comp Vtg NOS
$15.00
Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95