-
Re: ClusterKnoppix release was corrupt ISO

Originally Posted by
tboege
I'm downloading the re-release of the 2003-06-06 release with the correct md5sum b425c470409a479b5c415619703b1cf5 now.
I just want to know if you hve set up the terminalopenmosixserver and how did you do it, I have tried twice and coldn't work.
I'm connected via sallite and I have an XP box as a router and I have dhcp server running on it, do I have to turn it off? and set the clusterknoppix server box with static ip #? I have all the motherboard and BIOS with the aption to boot over network, is that it that I need or there's special thing else to do?
I need a lot of help, I'm kind new to all this....
Similar Threads
-
By hemps in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 15
Last Post: 08-10-2005, 03:34 AM
-
By knight28974 in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-13-2005, 08:34 PM
-
By rvg in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-24-2004, 11:33 PM
-
By gordonzero in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-21-2004, 01:08 AM
-
By deathmas in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-28-2004, 09:07 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

DEC T2053-DE MS65A-DA 128MB VAX 6000 Memory Board Gold Scrap Vintage
$79.99

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$749.99

Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

VINTAGE DEC 54-20470-02 MULTI-PLANE SPX COLOR GRAPHICS CARD FOR VXT2000 TERMINAL
$169.00

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00