-
Senior Member
registered user
Remaster
I think Knopper does an excellent job and it is good that he put a lot of choices on the cd but even with all the duplicate cd burning apps and irc clients and window managers and stuff people are always asking for more.I think Knoppix is near perfect as-is and it comes with all the tools needed to build what you want from it.I am all for getting more re-mastered mini cd's on the web and have made many of them myself but I really am not sure about even trying to host one of mine because of all the people that will say "why dont you remove this and add that...why did you do that...bla bla bla" so I for now will just stick with the howto's and try to help "teach a man to fish".
People tell me they cant remaster because all there drives are ntfs...thats tough...I feel sorry for them...not
Prople say they dont have room...well I made room.
People say they dont have the ram/swap...thats no excuse with the new contributed cloop on the 01-01-2003 iso
You could always download the "knoppix lite" from here ftp://ftp.es.debian.org./pub/miniKnoppix then copy it to the hdd...boot the Knoppix 2003 cd and GET TO WORK!!!
Similar Threads
-
By Pengers in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-31-2004, 02:14 AM
-
By roberto in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-03-2003, 07:37 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Supermicro SYS-E302-9A Fanless Firewall Atom C3558 16GB ECC 64GB SSD 6x GbE i350
$325.00

Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00

Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3
$219.99

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00