Hmm. I don't know a whole lot about this, but you might try using kooka. I think that might work.
I have a Scanner E+48u. It is compatible with sane. But i donot know how to install and configre it and from where. Can you tell me step by step. so i would be able to use this. Thanks.
Remeber it is a USB Scanner.
Hmm. I don't know a whole lot about this, but you might try using kooka. I think that might work.
Or would it possibly be configured with the printer tool in the KDE control center?
Hello all,
I got my epson usb 1600 PHOTO working.
Being usb 2, it was more expensive,
but it is very much faster than what
I had an my old system -- it is well
worth the expense if you do more
than an occasional few pages.
Here is a sane link. What is your
scannere and how is it listed there?
See supported devices.
http://panda.mostang.com/sane/
To get my epson recoginised I have to change
the file /etc/sane.d/epson.conf
each time I boot. I use a script in
/home/knoppic/.kde/Autostart
to replace the old file with the new epson.conf
Then as aay say, kooka will recognise the scanner.
Also available are scanimage and xscanimage.
Perhaps that will get you started until the real
scan expert happens by.
Best Wishes,
paradocs

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
CISCO 10GBASE-SR SFP "Lot of 4” SFP-10G-SR
$47.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Cisco SFP-10G-SR V03 850nm 10GBASE-SR SFP+ MMF 10-2415-03 Transceiver
$4.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99