-
Uninstall Windows Programs in Knoppix
Is there a way to uninstall Windows programs through Knoppix? I have a fatal system error which, I think, was due to the installation of ProTools LE 8. Apparently, it's not compatible with my system although being listed on the manufacturer's website. I first want to boot into Knoppix to backup my files and then try to repair the problem through there. Is there a way to uninstall ProTools through Knoppix by using Wine or CrossOver to run the uninstaller? I know I can delete ProTools' files on the hard drive, but I don't think that would be much help. If this doesn't work, I'll just try to do a repair installation with the XP CD. Thank you in advance for your help.
Similar Threads
-
By optimist1a in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-01-2007, 07:48 PM
-
By zorblek in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-02-2006, 06:03 PM
-
By jakenoble in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-10-2006, 04:41 PM
-
By PC-Renew in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-24-2006, 09:03 PM
-
By Wenny in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 09-08-2004, 12:07 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(2) Cisco SFP-10G-SR-S 10G SR SFP+ Transceiver Modules 10-3105-01 - Genuine
$32.88

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

FS SFP1G-ELX-31 Transceiver Module 1G MULTI MODE
$40.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99