Alex, the creator of Morphix has done this.
You might want to make a post over at: www.morphix.org
I'm quite close to creating knoppix remaster that has nvidia binary drivers included.
As far as I have seen most while searching this forum is that everything is concentrated on adding them after HD install. I'd like to have it on the live cd.
ATM I'm trying to figure out what I have to change in hwdetection to load nvida module into kernel at runtime.
Anyone achieved this before?
Alex, the creator of Morphix has done this.
You might want to make a post over at: www.morphix.org

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
Supermicro E200-8D Barebones Server Chassis Xeon D-1528 X10SDV-6C-TLN4F 2x10GbE
$445.00
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
Supermicro SYS-1018R-WC0R 1U Rack Server Xeon E5-2620 v4 64GB DDR4 RAM No HDD.
$289.99
HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Opteron X3421 32GB DDR4 Intel X550 10GbE No HDD
$599.00
Windows Server 2022 | Intel 18-Core Xeon | 32GB ECC DDR4 | 256GB SSD | 3TB HDD
$635.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00