-
the remastered iso file is huge.
I follow the remastering howto wiki and after removing over 140 M of software and installing new ones (adobe flash, 8 M of Microsoft corefonts, ibus-unikey, rar, unrar), I have the final iso of 670 M. I installed all of them mannualy by coppying the .deb files to the chrooted environment and dpkg'ing them there. As for adobe flash and corefonts I copied the flash.so and fonts.ttf directly to their corresponding folders. Why the heck is it that big? I want to add more sofware but not to the expense of removing libreoffice. Does the iso made by Knoppix.net use a different mkisof from that which comes with the Knoppix CD itself? Many thanks.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Computer Photo History Altair 8800 Philco 212 CDC 6600 DEC PDP-8 Apple 1 UNIVAC
$69.99

S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

Microcomputer Builder's Bible IMSAI 8080 Z80 ADM-3A DEC LSI-11 Altair 8800 Bus
$65.00

Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99

640pg Best of BYTE Magazine 1984 Mac Steve Jobs Altair 8800 IBM 5100 Bob Moog
$85.00

S-100 Bus Handbook Altair 8800 IMSAI 8080 Board Schematics Xitan Pertec Cromemco
$89.99

S-100 Industrial Micro Systems 8K Static Ram (IMS, Altair, IMSAI)
$69.95

CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99

ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00