Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: No sound

  1. #1

    No sound

    How do I get flash player plugin to work once I install Knoppix? I have tried everything just about. DO I have to run a terminal? If so what do I type in the terminal to get sound? THANK YOU

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Columbia, Maryland USA
    Posts
    1,631
    What do you see when you enter alsamixer into an lxterminal?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Vintage Apple Game TAXMAN I + TAXMAN II H.A.L. Labs picture

Vintage Apple Game TAXMAN I + TAXMAN II H.A.L. Labs

$1195.00



Rare Vintage Sanyo MBC-1150 Terminal With Keyboard CPM2.2 — Boots - DW picture

Rare Vintage Sanyo MBC-1150 Terminal With Keyboard CPM2.2 — Boots - DW

$1000.00



Vintage 486 PC Motherboard IBM CPU ISA Cards RAM Novell NetWare 3.12 Computer picture

Vintage 486 PC Motherboard IBM CPU ISA Cards RAM Novell NetWare 3.12 Computer

$249.99



Vintage Radius Pivot II Display NuBus Video Card 632-0030 picture

Vintage Radius Pivot II Display NuBus Video Card 632-0030

$149.00



Vintage IBM 5160 PC/XT Personal Computer XT Powers On picture

Vintage IBM 5160 PC/XT Personal Computer XT Powers On

$360.00



Vintage Texas Instruments 530-1104 PLC Controller With I /O Channel Controller picture

Vintage Texas Instruments 530-1104 PLC Controller With I /O Channel Controller

$199.99



Star Micronics NX-1000 Multi-Font Dot Matrix Printer New In Box NIB Vintage C64 picture

Star Micronics NX-1000 Multi-Font Dot Matrix Printer New In Box NIB Vintage C64

$199.99



Vintage Gateway 2000 P5-133 - 64MB RAM  Windows 98 picture

Vintage Gateway 2000 P5-133 - 64MB RAM Windows 98

$350.00



Vintage NICE Plus 486 USA Motherboard Intel i486 DX2 CPU Manual Expansion Card picture

Vintage NICE Plus 486 USA Motherboard Intel i486 DX2 CPU Manual Expansion Card

$224.99



VINTAGE Dell Dimension XPS D233-Pentium II-128MB Ram 13.5GB HDD Matrix GFx W98SE picture

VINTAGE Dell Dimension XPS D233-Pentium II-128MB Ram 13.5GB HDD Matrix GFx W98SE

$229.99