-
Hi everyone !
I have a similar problem with knoppix 6.4.3 and my ATI HD 2600 xt (very similar to HD 3650).
I think my system start and I hear female voice but is all black, I tried several cheat like no3d, no composite ecc. but nothing happens...
Then I tried with nomodeset and finally saw the System setup green bar and the Desktop, but..... but falls into a loop !
It reboot x-server infinitly! 
I found an half solution and it works for me !
Code:
knoppix nomodeset xmodule=vesa
I tried with xmodule=radeon but it falls in the loop.
Have You an idea for how to make them work ?
sorry for my English (I will try to understand your answers
), Bye.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$30.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

Lenovo 00YK615 Intel X710-DA2 10GbE 2-port SFP+ PCI-E FC Network Adapter NIC
$27.99

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99

CISCO CVR-X2-SFP10G X2 to SFP+ 10GB 74-6321-03 Converter Module *Lot of 14”
$115.19