-
Senior Member
registered user
Old OpenOffices for New! (un-installation problem)
I want to remove the version of open office that I am using that came with 3.2, and replace it with the new beta.
When I am user and type apt-get remove openoffice, it tells me I need to be root, when I am root and type the same, it tells me nothing has been removed because it was not installed, needless to say, it is installed.
Any tips?
Similar Threads
-
By cryptos in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 05-08-2005, 10:48 AM
-
By shearroller in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-09-2004, 01:46 PM
-
By timread in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-01-2004, 11:49 PM
-
By cvaezp in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-17-2003, 06:44 AM
-
By kingarthur in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-21-2003, 12:39 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Lot of 5x SFP-10G-LR CISCO 10-2457-02 10GBASE-LR SFP+ Transceiver
$75.00

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99

Cisco Catalyst WS-C3650-12X48UQ-L 48 Port UPOE 4x 10G SFP+ Switch
$175.00