-
Senior Member
registered user
Old OpenOffices for New! (un-installation problem)
I want to remove the version of open office that I am using that came with 3.2, and replace it with the new beta.
When I am user and type apt-get remove openoffice, it tells me I need to be root, when I am root and type the same, it tells me nothing has been removed because it was not installed, needless to say, it is installed.
Any tips?
-
Senior Member
registered user
apt-get remove openoffice-de-en
Similar Threads
-
By cryptos in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 05-08-2005, 10:48 AM
-
By shearroller in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-09-2004, 01:46 PM
-
By timread in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-01-2004, 11:49 PM
-
By cvaezp in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-17-2003, 06:44 AM
-
By kingarthur in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-21-2003, 12:39 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RARE Vintage Chicony KB-5181 Mechanical Keyboard Monterey Blue SMK Switches
$65.00

Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37

READ - Vintage Apple Macintosh SE/30 - Boots
$850.00

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Vintage 1992 Mac System 7.1P1 Apple Software 3.5” Floppy Disks NOS
$35.00

Vintage Magnetic Peripherals MPI BR8B1A 5.25" Floppy Disk Drive 77711800 CDC
$89.66

VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00

Vintage HP DVD Writer dvd210i Internal IDE Drive Q2116A BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED
$58.85