-
VPN Connections
Hello,
I've noticed that when I connect via VPN, I can no longer browse the web on my local machine. It appears that I'm using my work networks DSN, so it makes sense that it wouldn't be able to find external sites by hostname. What's odd to me is that, I can ping external website's by their ip address after I have a VPN connection, but I can't open web pages by their ip address.
In my syslog I see the following line when I make a VPN connection:
Code:
Apr 28 23:03:13 Microknoppix NetworkManager[3042]: <info> Policy set 'Work Work Work' (ppp0) as default for IPv4 routing and DNS.
Apr 28 23:0
I guess the routing on my work network prevents this? Is there any way to change this behavior?
-Charlie
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Cisco SFP-10G-SR V03 850nm 10GBASE-SR SFP+ MMF 10-2415-03 Transceiver
$4.99

Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$20.70

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99