-
@Forester
Thank you for noticing my first mistake, typing the wrong command (knoppix_folder instead of knoppix_dir, I guess that was on subconscious level) but that didn't work either so I guess you are right and this issue can't be solved by a boot command.
I tried to hexedit the minirt24 file in the minirt24.gz archive and replace KNOPPIX_DIR="KNOPPIX" to KNOPPIX_DIR=“DSLINUX” , it worked.
I don't understand why VirtualBox scans it successfully but my dvd drive doesn't and all those commands I tried don't work:
dsl knoppix_dir=/dev/sr0/DSLINUX
dsl knoppix_dir=/dev/sr0/DSLINUX/
...
but since you mentioned that DSL is old anyway and I have Puppy linux, Tiny Core Linux and Slitaz on my multiboot dvd so it is not a problem so thank you for you advice and time!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95

Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95

IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00