Hi,
I need advise on the following steps to recover data from raid1 LVM Partitions of my Linux harddisks. I accidentally move /* to another folder and resulted the whole server is not accessible and now I need to access and move back the /etc, /sbin, /bin directories back to /.
I read about accessing the drive from this link:
http://www.howtoforge.com/recover_da...lvm_partitions
At the "Recovering The LVM Setup", after running
"dd if=/dev/md0 bs=512 count=255 skip=1 of=/tmp/md0.txt"
I can't find any LVM configuration text file at the bottom of md0.txt, I can only see the binary. Anyone able to advise how to get the LVM configuration text file?
Thank you,
speedlight

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$200.00
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00
Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99