-
kl522, I have been studying that specific script a little bit back and as you predicted, I don't understand it
. I'm used to object oriënted java but I should consider learning bash xd.
What I wanted to do was check for every file in the ramdisk if a process was using it and if not copy it to the knoppix-data, remove from ramdisk and sync.
This should happen when the ramdisk is over 100 mb ever 2 minutes a check.
That link you posted is indeed a way more elegant solution and I'm going to aply it too
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99

S-100 Industrial Micro Systems 8K Static Ram (IMS, Altair, IMSAI)
$69.95

Altair MITS S100 Backplane 8080A S-100 Replica IMSAI CP/M (bare board)
$40.00

BYTE Magazine Cover Jan 1977 Canvas Print 8"x10" Retro Computer Altair 880
$7.00

TDL “the ZPU” rev 1 February 1977 s100 cpu board
$345.00

S-100 backplane motherboard bare PCB 9 slot (for Altair/IMSAI)
$34.99

ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00

1976 Microprocessors Intel C4004 8008 CDP1802 IMP-16 PACE MC6800 Rockwell PPS-4
$39.99