-
From my experience I've never seen problems with links of the approved users.
On the other hand it's very easy to recognize spam post of new users; either I highlight the URL and see the spam link or I follow the link and look over the website. If it is a spam posting, it will be deleted and the user banned forever.
Some times spamer try to post something which looks like nonsense but without a link and they hope to get the "approved" status by the time. In this case I send them a warning pm and I didn't see them coming back with other trial postings.
A wise decision of the administrators has been, to limit the time for users to edit their postings. Therefore it is impossible to insert spam links within the posting many days or weeks later.
Perhaps Clinton or Harry may consider to extend the time limit to 24 or 48 hours. Sometimes users complain about the current short time limit. And I think none of the approved users will abuse such an extended time limit for spam.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00

HighFlyer Amiga 4000 Tower & Bus Extender, Expansion Systems A4000T Kit
$888.50

Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs
$895.00

Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00

Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00

(10) BOXED Games for Commodore Amiga 500 600 1000 1200 2000 3000(T) 4000(T)
$329.98

ALS Storage Box with Assorted Amiga Format 3.5" Floppy Disks
$199.00

External fully assembled GreaseWeazle 3.5 inch Floppy Drive
$135.00