-
Junior Member
registered user
so i think it must be something related to the color palette?
the starting image was a 256 color adobe illustrator image. I exported it to a 16 color GIF, with dither set to 100%, and the GIF thing set to um, adaptive. originally I used GIMP to scale it from 640x397 to 640x400. (that was the one with a purple hue)
I re-did the export just now, making it slightly bigger and cropping it so it was exactly 640x400 from Adobe illustrator all the way. (So no using GIMP etc). This also does the color changing, but now instead of purple it's orange.
I have no idea how lss16 works, nor am I graphics person. (I edited the graphic to add text, o.O) but any suggestions on what the deal is?
Matt
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Supermicro SuperServer E300-15 - SYS-e300-9C - 16GB RAM 240GB Samsung SSD
$199.99

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen 8 2.23GHz Xeon 16GB RAM NO SSD
$249.99

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

SuperMicro 4U CSE 847 36 Bay LFF Barebone 2x 1280W w/ 2x Bays 2.5 Rear w/Trays
$499.99

Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00