-
Uploaded Medialinux
Medialinux
Full Multimedia Debian Distribution
Includes all ( nearly 200 ) audio, graphics and video software included
in the Debian Official Tree under those categories.
All packages are up yo unstable/experimental versions and updated often.
Included Noia icons and many command line tools.
*home page and download: ftp://ftp.logx.it/mirrors/medialinux/
Included: 3D gcombust, xcdroast, k3b, gtoaster, cdrtoaster, eroaster, arson, cdbakeoven, RipperX, Grip, Muse, Rosegarden e Rosegarden4, Timidity e Brahms, Audacity, Rezound, Gnoise, Glame, Ecawave, Xmms, Freebirth, Spyralsinthmodular, TerminatorX e Iuwsynth, Blender, Moonlight3D, Vertex, Panorama, Wings3D, KPovmodeler, Povray, Aqsis, Xine, Mplayer, Aviplayer, Noautun, Ogle, Xmovie, Totem, FreeJ, Kino, Cinerlerra, Xawtv, Xanim, Mpegtv, Vlc, Vls, Dia, BabyGimp, Impress, MagicPoint, Kpresenter, Qcad, Sodipodi, Xpaint, Xfig, Sketch, Kontour, Scribus, PixiePlus, ElectricEyes, Aview,Impress, Endeavour2,Kuickshow,Gthumb, Grace, Celestia, Stellarium, Atari, BasiliskII, Apple2, Bochs...
-
Senior Member
registered user
Hmm. The ftp server must be a bit overloaded right now cause I can't get in.
A quick question.
I really like the fact that you have included helpful midi and musical score programs like Rosegarden4, Timidity and Brahms: especially Rosegarden4.
According to this Rosegarden4 apparently needs ALSA and JACK. Does Medialinux include these?
-
Senior Member
registered user
Cool- is there an md5sum anywhere to be found? Perhaps I missed it.
-
On my download, I got
ab2dfa14b34a5c28c76dab829bb595b6
does this match yours?
-
i have downloaded iso with the following md5 : ab2dfa14b34a5c28c76dab829bb595b6
unfortunately it will not boot
(
pf
-
Neither will my copy. It prints some characters on the screen and freezes. Could the ISO file be corrupt on the server?
-
well - the iso is probably broken ... i can mount it via loop but a lot of files are missing some data ....
-
ISo Broken
Sorry for the inconvenience, my ISO is working , so I think there has been a problem while uploading. Tomorrow morning I will try again.
For MD5, I really didn't think about it: do you have any suggestions ?
-
I suggest just doing an md5sum on a verified ISO file and then posting the md5sum here or on the ftp site.
-
Administrator
Site Admin-

Originally Posted by
true1ever
I suggest just doing an md5sum on a verified ISO file and then posting the md5sum here or on the ftp site.
Agreed, except that is should absolutely be posted on the site; don't make people who find the site track down the md5sum. Posting here also would be ok, but not instead of on the FTP site.
Similar Threads
-
By escherian in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 19
Last Post: 03-03-2004, 09:56 PM
-
By escherian in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-16-2004, 12:11 AM
-
By escherian in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-10-2004, 09:49 PM
-
By escherian in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-10-2004, 04:24 AM
-
By sprudhom in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-18-2003, 03:01 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99

Compo MSI B150I GAMING PRO AC LGA1151 16 Gb DDR4 + Cpu I7 6700+I/O Shields.
$159.00

ASRock Z370 Pro4 LGA 1151 Z370 HDMI USB 3.1 2 Ultra M.2 DDR4 ATX Motherboard
$75.00