-
How do I ammend the config.tbz file?
Hello
I have a persistant Knoppix fileset [of 2 files] on my memory stick one of which is called:
configs.tbz
I want to decompress it, make a modification and then recompress it to the same format.
I can decompress it using Konqueror's drop down menu to give to 2 folders:
home and etc
but when I use Konqueror's drop down menu to recompress it, it does not offer:
.tbz
only:
tar.bz2
How can the 2 folders be compressed to:
.tbz
please?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800
$189.95

MITS Altair 8800 4K RAM Board
$675.00

Vintage Octagon 256K Static RAM (32 x HM6264LP-12) Board S-100 Altair IMSAI
$150.00

MITS ALTAIR 680b Turnkey Computer
$2550.00

S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

Intel 4004IBM Mark 1 UNIVAC Cray-1 Babbage ENIAC Apple 1 Steve Jobs MITS Altair
$48.99

Altair MITS S100 Backplane 8080A S-100 Replica IMSAI CP/M (bare board)
$40.00

CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99

ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00