-
new users - keyboard problem with password
installed knoppix on HD. No problems. But:
even after changing my keyboard to azerty (latin2-be I think), the passwords for new users are being written in qwerty, though the login or user name is in azerty.
if I take a new user for example 'mastermind', it appears as such when I type. Then I type the password for example 'minimum'. The system accepts everything. New user 'mastermind' appears beatifully. But when I type the password, I have to type ',ini,u,' to get logged in.
What's going wrong?
Thxs
Similar Threads
-
By jpmierau in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-28-2003, 08:27 PM
-
By carofe in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-21-2003, 05:33 PM
-
By gill1109 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-28-2003, 07:23 PM
-
By Joutei in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-06-2003, 08:45 PM
-
By Triple Six in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-15-2003, 04:23 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Cisco SFP-10G-SR V03 850nm 10GBASE-SR SFP+ MMF 10-2415-03 Transceiver
$4.99

Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$20.70

5 x Cisco SFP-10G-LR-S 10GBASE SFP Module converter w/ Genuine Hologram 🔥New🔥
$174.99