-
Updating on LIVE USB
Hi!
I'm running knoppix 6.7.1 on a flash drive with a 4gig persistent image.
I'd like to keep it up to date but updating (unsafe or "replaces files" method) causes broken dependencies.
On my previous install of 6.7.1 a full update broke libc6 because a dependency required an older version or something of the like.
How can I do this properly and fix any broken dependencies?
-
Senior Member
registered user
Greetings topdnbass, and welcome to the forum
See my comments to Gondarc at
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/threads...ter-HD-install
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800
$189.95

MITS Altair 8800 4K RAM Board
$675.00

Computer Photo History Altair 8800 Cray-1 UNIVAC 1103 Apple 1 CDC 6600 IBM SAGE
$65.00

S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

MITS ALTAIR 680b Turnkey Computer
$2550.00

Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99

Morrow MIS S-100 20 Slot Backplane PDC Motherboard 1977 Altair IMSAI Board
$295.00

CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99

ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00