apparently the log in page cannot be changed according to regonal settings. Always seems to be QWERTY keyboard. Login name is also in QWERTY, as is the password. Can keyboard ergional setting be changed at login page?
Thanks
installed knoppix on HD. No problems. But:
even after changing my keyboard to azerty (latin2-be I think), the passwords for new users are being written in qwerty, though the login or user name is in azerty.
if I take a new user for example 'mastermind', it appears as such when I type. Then I type the password for example 'minimum'. The system accepts everything. New user 'mastermind' appears beatifully. But when I type the password, I have to type ',ini,u,' to get logged in.
What's going wrong?
Thxs
apparently the log in page cannot be changed according to regonal settings. Always seems to be QWERTY keyboard. Login name is also in QWERTY, as is the password. Can keyboard ergional setting be changed at login page?
Thanks

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$180.00
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$34.94
Lot of 6 Arista SFP-10G-SR XVR-00001-02 10GBASE-SR 850nm 10Gb Transceivers
$44.98
HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99