-
IceWeasel Will Not Load Webpages
IceWeasel will not load any webpages. ifconfig shows that network address and gateway are assigned. I can ping the gateway device which is ATT DSL/wireless combo rtr. The rtr is able to ping and DNS lookup sites from the utilities. From within Knoppix I can ping google.com however I cannot browse to it or any other sites using IceWeasel. When I boot back into Ubuntu 11.10 I am able to access web pages via the browser.
I've checked the proxy settings on IceWeasel and all appear to be correct. I've tried none and system default for no affect. I am able to use Pidgin and connect to gtalk as well.
Any suggestions?
-
I downloaded 6.7.0 and IceWeasel works fine on the same system. Not sure what happened with the prior download or version. All is well.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Lenovo 00YK615 Intel X710-DA2 10GbE 2-port SFP+ PCI-E FC Network Adapter NIC
$27.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

CISCO 10GBASE-SR SFP "Lot of 4” SFP-10G-SR
$47.99