-
run script at boot (init 2)
Hello people,
I would like to run my own script at boot. (init2)
I did
Code:
update-rc.d kopieermap defaults 99
The script is located at /etc/rc.d. A symlink is created at /etc/rc2.d (S99kopieermap)
Still when I boot the remastered iso, the script is not executed. (kn-remaster script)
I use the isolinux.cfg file
Code:
Append 2 ramdisk_size100000 lang=us vt.default_utf8=0 apm=power-off video=640x480 initrd=minirt.gz nomce nosound libata.force=noncq nodrm hpsa.hpsa_allow_any=1 loglevel=1 tz=Europe/amsterdam
Ideas are welcome!
Wierd Jan
Last edited by wjp79; 03-27-2012 at 10:01 AM.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Cubix A2870 + 2x A2310 QL 2286 Video Module ISA Boards 1989 Untested
$207.92

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19

Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

VINTAGE AOPEN MODEL SPI-200 200W AT POWER SUPPLY WITH SWITCH DS-PS-8
$34.95

VINTAGE ESS ES1868 16 BIT ISA SOUND CARD COMPAQ 247428-001 - USA SELLER RM2-SC
$24.95

RAM-Tester for vintage RAM, 4816, 4164, 41256, 514402, and more - USA Seller
$35.00

Vintage NeXTstation N1100 Computer Workstation w HDD & FDD Steve Jobs Powers On
$299.95

Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99