-
run script at boot (init 2)
Hello people,
I would like to run my own script at boot. (init2)
I did
Code:
update-rc.d kopieermap defaults 99
The script is located at /etc/rc.d. A symlink is created at /etc/rc2.d (S99kopieermap)
Still when I boot the remastered iso, the script is not executed. (kn-remaster script)
I use the isolinux.cfg file
Code:
Append 2 ramdisk_size100000 lang=us vt.default_utf8=0 apm=power-off video=640x480 initrd=minirt.gz nomce nosound libata.force=noncq nodrm hpsa.hpsa_allow_any=1 loglevel=1 tz=Europe/amsterdam
Ideas are welcome!
Wierd Jan
Last edited by wjp79; 03-27-2012 at 10:01 AM.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

PfSense/OPNsense 14x1Gb, 8-Core, 8GB RAM, 80GB SSD, AES-NI, QAT (Lanner FW-7573)
$149.00

OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI
$195.00

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$199.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F Firewall Tested Reset Deregistered OEM PSU
$99.99

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

Unfi Security Gateway Pro
$170.00