-
Junior Member
registered user
Run a script upon entering runlevel 2
Hello,
I'm booting Knoppix 6.7.1 from DOK.
The image on this media was created using a live CD.
Then I changed syslinux.cfg in 6.7.1 and now knoppix enters runlevel 2 (text mode) by default.
Upon entering this level I want to run my script.
So I added:
echo "My script"
in /etc/rc.local
But "My script" is not displayed.
According to another thread in this forum I tried putting my script in :
/opt/knx/knoppix/KNOPPIX/knoppix.sh
But this does not work also.
Can you help ?
Thanks,
Zvika.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$166.24

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00

Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99

Mainframe Computer Data Punch Card Lot of 50 Orange 80 Column IBM comp Vtg NOS
$15.00

Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95

Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$165.58