-
Senior Member
registered user
I don't think so. That's because Knoppix is able to run on so much hardware, and usually there is little problem in getting it up and running. A USB install can be created on any PC able to run the DVD. Plus, Knoppix is a low-budget mainly personal Debian derivative.
-

Originally Posted by
Capricorny
I don't think so. That's because Knoppix is able to run on so much hardware, and usually there is little problem in getting it up and running. A USB install can be created on any PC able to run the DVD. Plus, Knoppix is a low-budget mainly personal Debian derivative.
Interesting. I guess I will have to do an extra task: Download ISO, burn to a DVD, boot it, make a USB flash media. Too bad I can't download and run program to make the bootable USB media.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Computer Photo History Altair 8800 Philco 212 CDC 6600 DEC PDP-8 Apple 1 UNIVAC
$69.99

S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

Microcomputer Builder's Bible IMSAI 8080 Z80 ADM-3A DEC LSI-11 Altair 8800 Bus
$65.00

Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99

640pg Best of BYTE Magazine 1984 Mac Steve Jobs Altair 8800 IBM 5100 Bob Moog
$85.00

S-100 Bus Handbook Altair 8800 IMSAI 8080 Board Schematics Xitan Pertec Cromemco
$89.99

S-100 Industrial Micro Systems 8K Static Ram (IMS, Altair, IMSAI)
$69.95

CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99

ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00