-
No Boot screen after load
Hi everyone 
Question - I get to Knoppix boot screen. I wait and it goes onto boot further, cd spins and then blank sceeen it seems to stall. I am sure this is something to do with graphics ?? (or hardware?) The screen displays the Knoppix text logo in large writing and gives me options then auto boots to nothing? Any help! It is the only Linux that I can get to work to go any where with laptop.
The laptop is in question --
HP Laptop 550
Celeron Processor
Intel integrated graphics (I think?)
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

Intel Core i5-11400F 6-Core 2.6 GHz LGA 1200 Desktop CPU Processor
$85.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel SR3XE Core i5-8500 3.0GHz 9M Socket 1151 6-Core CPU Processor *Tested*
$32.99

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

(LOT OF 12) Intel Core i5-9500 CPU 3.00GHz Desktop Processor (SRF4B)
$575.00

USED - Intel Core i7-13700 SRMBA 2.10GHz 30M 16-Core Socket 1700 CPU Processor
$250.00