http://knoppix.net/wiki/HD_Install_Warning_not_to_do_it... I would like to upgrade my hdd install to 7.02
Is this possible?, of do I have to restart all over?
http://knoppix.net/wiki/HD_Install_Warning_not_to_do_it... I would like to upgrade my hdd install to 7.02
Is this possible?, of do I have to restart all over?

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$157.93
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00
Computer Tape Reel 1600 BPI 9 Track Vintage Mainframe LOT OF 2 WITH BOX
$89.95
Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95
IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00
IBM System Z10 Type 2098 Mainframe (As-Is)
$6999.99