-
Senior Member
Administrator Password
Hi,
I'm running Knoppix 7.0.3 from USB pendrive:
Through the DEFAULT settings under
--->System Tools --->System Settings --->Power - Brightness Settings
the screen gets locked after it is shut down.
The only way out from the locked screen was for me
'Ctrl + Alt +F1' and then typing "reboot"
To UNLOCK, the Administrator Password is needed.
I already posted HERE, assuming that a password for 'root' will do the trick,
but it doesn't.
What is the correct "Knoppix User (Administrator)" password?

Temporarily I can turn the Lock option OFF, to solve this inconvenience, but anyway, I would like to know the Admin password.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

Supermicro SuperServer E300-15 - SYS-e300-9C - 16GB RAM 240GB Samsung SSD
$239.00

Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3
$219.99

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$175.00

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99