Hi,
I install the last version 7.0.3 En, the default WM is lxde, i want to use kde, I did find where to change, furthermore, it logins automaticaly, i want to do it thru a paaswod .
thanks for help
Hi,
I install the last version 7.0.3 En, the default WM is lxde, i want to use kde, I did find where to change, furthermore, it logins automaticaly, i want to do it thru a paaswod .
thanks for help
That can be achieved in a number of ways.
I think one reason you haven't got an answer earlier, is that you obviously haven't cared to search much before you ask here.
Did you look at the available cheatcodes? There is a list in the KNOPPIX directory, guess what that file is called? Cheatcode desktop may be what you are looking for.
Issue cat /proc/cmdline to see which are in use on your system right now.
Password may be simplest to do with non-graphical init, at least for a beginning I would use that: Did you search this forum? Check out this thread: http://knoppix.net/forum/threads/282...in-Knoppix-6.2
Then you are welcome back if something in the cheatcodes or recipes doesn't work.

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
Cisco SFP-10G-SR-S 10g Transceivers ( 5 Pack )
$70.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Penguin Computing Arctica 4806XP 48-Port 10G SFP+ 6x 40G QSFP+ Switch Dual PSU
$385.00