Thanks! I'll give it a try!
Thanks! I'll give it a try!
I was almost at 4GB. I removed Google Chrome and now I have 250MB of free space(it says total 1032.1MB). Are there any others I can remove that aren't really needed?

Compaq 242506-001 Netelligent 100 FDDI DAS Fiber SC PCI Network Adapter Vintage
$249.00
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00
Vintage Intel SDK-86 8086 Microprocessor System Design Kit Evaluation Board
$599.00
Apple IIe Vintage Computer A2S2064 Powers On Apple II Untested For Parts/repair
$149.99
Vintage Cubix A2870 + 2x A2310 QL 2286 Video Module ISA Boards 1989 Untested
$207.92
Vintage Compaq Presario 1800-XL1 Laptop Computer 1456VQL1N w Win Key
$34.99
Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99
VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00