-
Mr Abikash
"I have installed "Knop7" from a tool" as you said.Perhaps THIS tool does not
work entirely for your machine.
1-As for "Windows" partially booting takes account of "PC_material" (the
respective devices as you said also)
So it may work for one machine and not so good for another one.
Nevertheless I suppose you know much more things than me about "PC".
2- I think it is BETTER to install your "Knop_Flash" FROM the TOOLS GIVEN by the
Inventor Mr KNOPPER.
These tools are included in the "KNOP_CD_DVD" as proposed.
I installed "Knop5" sometimes on a "Fixed_HDD" a "SD_card" and an "USB_HDD" only. Not "Knop7" yet.
All went OK AUTOMATICALLY.
I suppose all this procedure is BETTER WITH "kNOP7"!...a "higher "version"
After the summer holidays you will find a good help like those of the kind "Mr Werner,Mr Utu etc..."
Greetings
knp
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage IBM #192726 Paper Tape Punch Mainframe Computer Programming Tool 1960s
$81.39

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$157.93

Computer Tape Reel 1600 BPI 9 Track Vintage Mainframe LOT OF 2 WITH BOX
$89.95

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

3COM 2227-04 REV E ETHERLINK II ISA Card Mainframe 1989 (Untested)
$74.99

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00