Hmm,
I know this is dumb but I am having trouble getting the cloop module after compiling the kernel. I have applied the knoppix patch after doing the config as per the howto but sill, no cloop.o ''
Any insight would be very helpful.
Thanx
Hmm,
I know this is dumb but I am having trouble getting the cloop module after compiling the kernel. I have applied the knoppix patch after doing the config as per the howto but sill, no cloop.o ''
Any insight would be very helpful.
Thanx
Yup,
was dumb, found the patch...... ''

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI
$195.00
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99
PfSense/OPNsense 14x1Gb, 8-Core, 8GB RAM, 80GB SSD, AES-NI, QAT (Lanner FW-7573)
$149.00
*Sophos XG 210 Rev. 3 Network Security Firewall Appliance* Sophos XG 210 Rev. 3
$64.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F Firewall Tested Reset Deregistered OEM PSU
$99.99
$170.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99