Using the button "Go Advanced" you can also upload images as an attachment.I cannot upload images here,..
Hello,
Recently I upgraded to Knoppix CD version 7.0.4 and while there are a lot of improvements, I was surprised to see GNOME MPlayer looking so ugly. In 6.7.1 it naturally blended with the overall theme of the OS (Clearlooks), but in 7.0.4 it looks very boxy and old-fashioned, as if it's running over some old GTK theme. I cannot upload images here, but I hope you know what I mean.
Using the button "Go Advanced" you can also upload images as an attachment.I cannot upload images here,..
Here are the images, if anybody is interested.
Old KNOPPIX 6.7.1 GNOME MPlayer:
New KNOPPIX 7.0.4 GNOME MPlayer:
![]()

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco SFP-10G-LR TransceiverMulti Mode Module Tested Lot of 4
$44.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
AddOn Cisco SFP-H10GB-CU5M to Intel XDACBL5M Compatible TAA Compliant 10GBase-CU
$112.99
AddOn Cisco SFP-H10GB-CU5M to Dell 330-3968 Compatible TAA Compliant 10GBase-CU
$112.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99