Hi, I need to tell knoppix to copy some files /home during boot ( .kderc .gtkrc .gktrc-2.0 )
I know that knoppix-autoconfig can do it, but what I don't know is where I should put the files (in what folder before remastering) and what the syntax is in knoppix-autoconfig
Thank you

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00
Apple iic A2S4000 vintage computer
$200.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh LC II — Recapped, Restored & Working — System 7.1, 80MB
$159.00
Vintage Apple USB Mouse M4848 Bondi Blue iMac G3 Hockey Puck - Tested Working
$22.99
ORIGINAL PACKAGING Apple IIe Vintage Home Computer Classic Apple IIe Model
$899.00
Rare Vintage Apple QuickDraw 3D Accelerator Card PCI 820-0739-A
$278.52
Vintage Apple Newton MessagePad 130 PDA - Working, Clean + Batteries & Extras
$149.99
VINTAGE APPLE II PLUS VIDEX ENHANCER II MODIFIED KEYBOARD OVERLAY MICROSCI
$200.00
Apple cloth fabric banner iBook tangerine orange New Old Stock Vintage
$99.00
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99