Sorry, you cannot use the script, if parts of Knoppix are anywhere else and not at typical position. It's so for security reason.I do want to use your backup utility.
Sorry, you cannot use the script, if parts of Knoppix are anywhere else and not at typical position. It's so for security reason.I do want to use your backup utility.

MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800
$189.95
Computer Photo History Altair 8800 Cray-1 UNIVAC 1103 Apple 1 CDC 6600 IBM SAGE
$65.00
S-100 Bus Handbook Altair 8800 IMSAI 8080 Board Schematics Xitan Pertec Cromemco
$89.99
S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
MITS ALTAIR 680b Turnkey Computer
$2550.00
Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99
Morrow MIS S-100 20 Slot Backplane PDC Motherboard 1977 Altair IMSAI Board
$295.00
CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99
ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00