-
Flash to USB installer (experimental) in 7.0.5
I installed Knoppix 7.0.5 DVD on a Kingston USB2 (16GB) with a persistent img of 4GB. It works fine.
I am now trying to use its Knoppix flash-to-USB installer (experimental version) to create another Live USB (on a Sandisk USB2 of 32GB) with a much larger overlay, as reportedly now possible with 7.0.5.
I left the Sandisk key unformated.
The popup window asks me to choose 'i' (overlay of <4gb) or 'p'. I highlight 'p' and press OK. The next window is an error message saying that the overlay must be set at 400MB or above.
In the previous window, I then try to enter a figure (say 10000) as the proposed size for the overlay and press OK, but that figure does not seem to be recorded.
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks for your help. (this is my first posting by the way)
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

Glyph StudioRAID 28TB External RAID Hard Drive Thunderbolt 2 USB 3.0 7200RPM
$300.00

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

OWC Mercury Elite-AL Pro Qx2 4-Bay RAID Enclosure + SATA 1394 -USB 2.0 (8TB)
$180.00

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00