-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
itman007
I do not experience this with 7.0.4 Can you provide screen shot? Is this physical boot of cd/dvd media, boot via virtualbox, ect? Can you specify for a while? (minutes) (seconds)
I think it must have something to do with changes in UNIONFS implementation, as I don't experience it when I copy /var, /etc and /home over to the new persistent image during remastering. So, that's the remedy for me now. Have tried to find out why, never found an answer. There is no need for screen shots here, it is during the parallel system init, but changing that script didn't help. Lag was about 5 minutes. The new thing with this in 7.0.5, as reported elsewhere, was that some programs did not init properly either. Leading me to suspect all sorts of trouble, but most of the anomalies i saw were related to this. It first cropped up in squashfs remasterings, but now cloop is affected, too. And I'm not going to look closely into this as long as I have a perfect workaround.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Cisco SFP-10G-SR 10-2415-03 10 GigE SFP Transceiver Module
$5.00

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99

SFP QSFP Transceivers Programmer allows to corning and (re)programming sfp code
$108.09